Ashampoo Burning Studio 18
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 from your systemAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ashampoo.com
if you want to read more on Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 18. burningstudio18.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 25.28 MB (26512728 bytes) on disk.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 44.59 MB (46752664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- amf2_slave.exe (1.94 MB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (600.84 KB)
- ashsecexplorer.exe (3.30 MB)
- autorun.exe (3.37 MB)
- bsjumplist.exe (2.49 MB)
- bsnotify.exe (929.34 KB)
- burningstudio18.exe (25.28 MB)
- BurningStudioProgress.exe (871.34 KB)
- CancelAutoplay2.exe (1.05 MB)
- mge_slv_amf2.exe (3.52 MB)
- SetupDownloader.exe (51.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.0.0
of Ashampoo Burning Studio 18.
If you are manually uninstalling Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 is a program offered by the software company Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Burning Studio 18". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo Burning Studio 18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Burning Studio 18:
- The publisher is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 18\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 18.
8. After removing Ashampoo Burning Studio 18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 14:38:13.160