You can find below details on how to remove Arxon for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Arxon from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. More data about MyPlayCity, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about Arxon can be found at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Arxon folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Arxon is C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Arxon\unins000.exe. Arxon's main file takes around 1.20 MB (1261696 bytes) and is called Arxon.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Arxon. They occupy about 22.28 MB (23365786
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Arxon.exe (1.20 MB)
- engine.exe (17.66 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- PreLoader.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- framework.exe (973.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Arxon has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Arxon when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Arxon
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Arxon is a program released by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Arxon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Arxon from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Arxon or simply click the Search field and type in "Arxon". The Arxon application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Arxon in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Arxon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Arxon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Arxon\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Arxon.
8. After uninstalling Arxon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Arxon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Arxon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Arxon by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Arxon by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Arxon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:06:57.773