You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Artus for Windows. Artus is typically installed in the C:\program files\ARTUS folder, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is titled Artus.exe and occupies 2.48 MB (2598530 bytes). A way to uninstall Artus from your computer
Artus contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.56 MB (2679826
bytes) on disk.
- Artus.exe (2.48 MB)
- unwise.exe (79.39 KB)
Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Artus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Artus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Artus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Artus". If it is installed on your PC the Artus application will be found very quickly. When you select Artus in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Artus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Artus.
8. After uninstalling Artus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Artus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Artus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130