This info is about Artisteer 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Artisteer 3 from your computerExtensoft
. Go over here
for more information on Extensoft. Artisteer 3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Artisteer 3\bin directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Artisteer 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Artisteer 3\bin\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Artisteer.exe and it has a size of 15.17 MB (15911424 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Artisteer 3. They take an average of 16.06 MB (16837359
bytes) on disk.
- Artisteer.exe (15.17 MB)
- ConsoleHider.exe (6.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (897.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Artisteer 3.
Artisteer 3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Artisteer 3 from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Preferences\Artisteer.exe.plist
Additional registry values that you should clean:
Artisteer 3 is a program by the software company Extensoft. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Artisteer 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Artisteer 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Artisteer 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Artisteer 3". If it exists on your system the Artisteer 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Artisteer 3 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Artisteer 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Artisteer 3.
8. After removing Artisteer 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Artisteer 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Artisteer 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Artisteer 3 by Extensoft from your PC, we are not saying that Artisteer 3 by Extensoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Artisteer 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:57:59.517