Art of Fighting
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Art of Fighting for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Art of Fighting from your PCGameFabrique
. Further information on GameFabrique can be found here
. More information about Art of Fighting can be found at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. Usually the Art of Fighting program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Art of Fighting folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Art of Fighting by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Art of Fighting\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Fusion.exe is the Art of Fighting's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk.
Art of Fighting is comprised of the following executables which take 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk:
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
Art of Fighting is an application released by GameFabrique. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Art of Fighting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Art of Fighting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Art of Fighting or simply click the Search feature and type in "Art of Fighting". If it exists on your system the Art of Fighting application will be found very quickly. When you click Art of Fighting in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Art of Fighting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Art of Fighting:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Art of Fighting\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Art of Fighting.
8. After uninstalling Art of Fighting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Art of Fighting that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Art of Fighting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Art of Fighting by GameFabrique from your PC, nor are we saying that Art of Fighting by GameFabrique is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Art of Fighting in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 20:29:45.873