Armored Warfare MyCom
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Armored Warfare MyCom for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Armored Warfare MyCom from your computerMy.com B.V.
. More information on My.com B.V. can be seen here
. More information about Armored Warfare MyCom can be found at https://aw.my.com/support/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Armored Warfare MyCom is normally set up in the C:\My Games\Armored Warfare MyCom directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Armored Warfare MyCom. MyComGames.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.59 MB (5856656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Armored Warfare MyCom. They take 6.13 MB (6429472
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (559.39 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (5.59 MB)
The current page applies to Armored Warfare MyCom version 1.131
only. You can find below info on other versions of Armored Warfare MyCom:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare MyCom is a program marketed by the software company My.com B.V.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Armored Warfare MyCom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Armored Warfare MyCom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Armored Warfare MyCom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare MyCom". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare MyCom program will be found automatically. After you click Armored Warfare MyCom in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Armored Warfare MyCom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare MyCom:
- The web site of the application is: https://aw.my.com/support/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare MyCom.
8. After removing Armored Warfare MyCom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Warfare MyCom which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare MyCom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Armored Warfare MyCom by My.com B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare MyCom by My.com B.V. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Armored Warfare MyCom in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 13:47:27.563