Armed and Dangerous
This web page is about Armed and Dangerous for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Armed and Dangerous from your computerGOG.com
. Open here
for more details on GOG.com. You can read more about related to Armed and Dangerous at http://www.gog.com
. Armed and Dangerous is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Armed and Dangerous folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Armed and Dangerous is C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Armed and Dangerous\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.86 MB (1949696 bytes) on disk and is called game.exe.
Armed and Dangerous contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.13 MB (3276896
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The current page applies to Armed and Dangerous version 126.96.36.199
Armed and Dangerous is a program by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Armed and Dangerous is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Armed and Dangerous from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Armed and Dangerous or simply click the Search field and type in "Armed and Dangerous". If it exists on your system the Armed and Dangerous application will be found automatically. After you click Armed and Dangerous in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Armed and Dangerous, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armed and Dangerous:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Armed and Dangerous\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Armed and Dangerous.
8. After uninstalling Armed and Dangerous, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Armed and Dangerous that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armed and Dangerous using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Armed and Dangerous by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Armed and Dangerous by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armed and Dangerous supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 23:03:13.380