Ares Packages is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. Ares Packages is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\0V1L2Z2Z1T1I1L1T\Ares Packages directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk and is called uninstaller.exe. A way to uninstall Ares Packages from your PC
The following executable files are incorporated in Ares Packages. They take 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Ares Packages:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Ares Packages when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\0V1L2Z2Z1T1I1L1T\Ares Packages
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\0V1L2Z2Z1T1I1L1T\Ares Packages\uninstaller.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ares Packages
Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Ares Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ares Packages from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ares Packages or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ares Packages". If it is installed on your PC the Ares Packages program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ares Packages in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ares Packages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ares Packages.
8. After uninstalling Ares Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ares Packages which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ares Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130