Ares 18.104.22.16842 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Ares 22.214.171.12442 from your computerAres
. More data about Ares can be read here
. More details about the application Ares 126.96.36.19942 can be seen at http://www.ares.net
. Usually the Ares 188.8.131.5242 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares folder, depending on the user's option during install. Ares 184.108.40.20642's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\unins000.exe. Ares.exe is the Ares 220.127.116.1142's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.51 MB (3681792 bytes) on disk.
Ares 18.104.22.16842 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.57 MB (4796888
bytes) on disk.
- Ares.exe (3.51 MB)
- chatServer.exe (389.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12442
of Ares 126.96.36.19942.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Ares 188.8.131.5242 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Archivos de programa\Ares
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Archivos de programa\Ares\bass.dll
- C:\Archivos de programa\Ares\MP3Source.ax
Ares 184.108.40.20642 is an application marketed by the software company Ares. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Ares 220.127.116.1142 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ares 18.104.22.16842 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ares 22.214.171.12442 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ares 126.96.36.19942". The Ares 188.8.131.5242 application will be found automatically. When you select Ares 184.108.40.20642 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ares 220.127.116.1142, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ares 18.104.22.16842:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ares.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ares 22.214.171.12442.
8. After removing Ares 126.96.36.19942, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ares 188.8.131.5242 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ares 184.108.40.20642 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ares 220.127.116.1142 by Ares from your PC, nor are we saying that Ares 18.104.22.16842 by Ares is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ares 22.214.171.12442 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:34:29.117