Ares 2.1.7 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Ares Development Group. More information on Ares Development Group can be found here. Please follow http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net if you want to read more on Ares 2.1.7 on Ares Development Group's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Ares folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Ares\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ares 2.1.7. The program's main executable file is titled Ares.exe and occupies 992.00 KB (1015808 bytes).
The executables below are part of Ares 2.1.7. They occupy an average of 1.41 MB (1477121 bytes) on disk.
Ares.exe (992.00 KB)
chatServer.exe (389.00 KB)
Uninstall.exe (61.50 KB)
This page is about Ares 2.1.7 version 2.1.73041 only.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Ares 2.1.7.
Folders found on disk after you uninstall Ares 2.1.7 from your computer:
How to uninstall Ares 2.1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Ares 2.1.7 is an application released by Ares Development Group. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Ares 2.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.
download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ares 2.1.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ares 2.1.7". The Ares 2.1.7 application will be found automatically. After you select Ares 2.1.7 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ares 2.1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ares 2.1.7:
The web site of the application is: http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ares\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ares 2.1.7.
8. After uninstalling Ares 2.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ares 2.1.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ares 2.1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ares 2.1.7 by Ares Development Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Ares 2.1.7 by Ares Development Group is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ares 2.1.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.