Arctic Core (64-bit)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Arctic Core (64-bit) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Arctic Core (64-bit) from your systemArctic Core project
. Go over here
where you can read more on Arctic Core project. You can read more about on Arctic Core (64-bit) at https://www.arcticcoin.org/
. Arctic Core (64-bit) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ArcticCore directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Arctic Core (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\ArcticCore\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. arcticcoin-qt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 31.26 MB (32778768 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Arctic Core (64-bit). They take 44.73 MB (46907799
bytes) on disk.
- arcticcoin-qt.exe (31.26 MB)
- uninstall.exe (168.38 KB)
- arcticcoin-cli.exe (2.86 MB)
- arcticcoind.exe (10.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.12.1
of Arctic Core (64-bit).
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Arctic Core (64-bit):
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Arctic Core (64-bit):
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Arctic Core
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Arctic Core\Arctic Core (64-bit).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Arctic Core\Uninstall Arctic Core (64-bit).lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arctic Core (64-bit)
Arctic Core (64-bit) is an application marketed by the software company Arctic Core project. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Arctic Core (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Arctic Core (64-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Arctic Core (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Arctic Core (64-bit)". The Arctic Core (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. When you click Arctic Core (64-bit) in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Arctic Core (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Arctic Core (64-bit):
- The software company is: https://www.arcticcoin.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ArcticCore\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Arctic Core (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Arctic Core (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Arctic Core (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Arctic Core (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Arctic Core (64-bit) by Arctic Core project from your PC, nor are we saying that Arctic Core (64-bit) by Arctic Core project is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Arctic Core (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 19:21:47.473