This page is about Archiveur WinRAR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Archiveur WinRAR's primary file takes around 915.00 KB (936960 bytes) and is called WinRAR.exe. A guide to uninstall Archiveur WinRAR from your system
Archiveur WinRAR contains of the executables below. They take 1.53 MB (1602560
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (310.50 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (43.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (199.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (915.00 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
Some users try to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Archiveur WinRAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Archiveur WinRAR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Archiveur WinRAR or simply click the Search field and type in "Archiveur WinRAR". The Archiveur WinRAR app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Archiveur WinRAR in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Archiveur WinRAR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Archiveur WinRAR.
8. After removing Archiveur WinRAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Archiveur WinRAR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Archiveur WinRAR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130