This page is about Archiveur WinRAR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Archiveur WinRAR's primary file takes around 915.00 KB (936960 bytes) and is called WinRAR.exe. A way to uninstall Archiveur WinRAR from your system
Archiveur WinRAR contains of the executables below. They take 1.53 MB (1602560
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (310.50 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (43.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (199.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (915.00 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.FriendlyAppName
Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Archiveur WinRAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Archiveur WinRAR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Archiveur WinRAR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Archiveur WinRAR". The Archiveur WinRAR application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Archiveur WinRAR in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Archiveur WinRAR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Archiveur WinRAR.
8. After removing Archiveur WinRAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Archiveur WinRAR that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Archiveur WinRAR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130