Archi is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Archi from your computerArchi
. You can find out more on Archi or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Archi at http://archi.cetis.ac.uk
. Usually the Archi application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Archi directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Archi is C:\Program Files (x86)\Archi\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called Archi.exe and occupies 312.00 KB (319488 bytes).
Archi contains of the executables below. They take 2.64 MB (2771270
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Archi.exe (312.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (328.47 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (266.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (74.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (145.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.0
Archi is a program marketed by the software company Archi. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Archi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Archi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Archi or simply activate the Search field and type in "Archi". The Archi app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Archi in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Archi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Archi:
- The web site of the application is: http://archi.cetis.ac.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Archi\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Archi.
8. After removing Archi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Archi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Archi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Archi by Archi from your PC, we are not saying that Archi by Archi is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Archi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 14:54:54.857