Archi 2.7.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Archi 2.7.1 from your computerPhillip Beauvoir
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Phillip Beauvoir. You can see more info about Archi 2.7.1 at http://www.archimatetool.com
. Archi 2.7.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Archi directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Archi 2.7.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Archi\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Archi.exe is the Archi 2.7.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk.
Archi 2.7.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.28 MB (2387817
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Archi.exe (312.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.1
of Archi 2.7.1.
Archi 2.7.1 is an application released by Phillip Beauvoir. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Archi 2.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Archi 2.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Archi 2.7.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Archi 2.7.1". The Archi 2.7.1 application will be found automatically. When you select Archi 2.7.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Archi 2.7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Archi 2.7.1:
- The software company is: http://www.archimatetool.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Archi\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Archi 2.7.1.
8. After uninstalling Archi 2.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Archi 2.7.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Archi 2.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Archi 2.7.1 by Phillip Beauvoir from your computer, we are not saying that Archi 2.7.1 by Phillip Beauvoir is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Archi 2.7.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 04:37:14.970