You can find below detailed information on how to remove Archeage Beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Archeage Beta from your computerTrion Worlds, Inc.
. You can read more on Trion Worlds, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Archeage Beta is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\GlyphClient.exe -uninstall -game 122 is the full command line if you want to remove Archeage Beta. The application's main executable file is labeled GlyphUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 2.00 MB (2094464 bytes).
Archeage Beta installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.58 MB (18435824
bytes) on disk.
- GlyphClient.exe (12.94 MB)
- GlyphCrashHandler.exe (859.00 KB)
- GlyphDownloader.exe (1.80 MB)
- GlyphUninstall.exe (2.00 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Archeage Beta we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Archeage Beta when you uninstall it:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Glyph Archeage Beta
Archeage Beta is a program marketed by Trion Worlds, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Archeage Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Archeage Beta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Archeage Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Archeage Beta". If it exists on your system the Archeage Beta program will be found automatically. When you click Archeage Beta in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Archeage Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Archeage Beta.
8. After removing Archeage Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Archeage Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Archeage Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Archeage Beta by Trion Worlds, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Archeage Beta by Trion Worlds, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Archeage Beta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:01:33.723