ArcheAge (RU) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more details about ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's website. ArcheAge (RU) is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing ArcheAge (RU) is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 6.67 MB (6996112 bytes).
ArcheAge (RU) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.22 MB (7568160
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.67 MB)
- hg64.exe (558.64 KB)
The current page applies to ArcheAge (RU) version 1.202
alone. Click on the links below for other ArcheAge (RU) versions:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply click the Search field and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it is installed on your PC the ArcheAge (RU) app will be found automatically. When you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 09:33:36.080