ArchMage (remove only)
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ArchMage (remove only) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ArchMage (remove only) from your systemJenkatGames
. Open here
for more details on JenkatGames. Please follow www.jenkatgames.com
if you want to read more on ArchMage (remove only) on JenkatGames's page. ArchMage (remove only) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArchMage folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing ArchMage (remove only) is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArchMage\ArchMage_uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ArchMage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 36.50 KB (37377 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ArchMage (remove only). They take 84.71 KB (86740
bytes) on disk.
- ArchMage.exe (36.50 KB)
- ArchMage_uninstall.exe (48.21 KB)
ArchMage (remove only) is an application released by the software company JenkatGames. Some users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase ArchMage (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ArchMage (remove only) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ArchMage (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArchMage (remove only)". The ArchMage (remove only) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ArchMage (remove only) in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ArchMage (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArchMage (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArchMage\ArchMage_uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ArchMage (remove only).
8. After uninstalling ArchMage (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ArchMage (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArchMage (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ArchMage (remove only) by JenkatGames from your PC, nor are we saying that ArchMage (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ArchMage (remove only) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 04:33:07.053