You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ArcadeParlor for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ArcadeParlor from your PCArcadeParlor
. Further information on ArcadeParlor can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.arcadeparlor.com
if you want to read more on ArcadeParlor on ArcadeParlor's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ArcadeParlor folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ArcadeParlor\removal.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ArcadeParlor. The application's main executable file occupies 223.62 KB (228984 bytes) on disk and is labeled removal.exe.
ArcadeParlor is comprised of the following executables which take 349.76 KB (358152
bytes) on disk:
- broker.exe (126.14 KB)
- removal.exe (223.62 KB)
Click on the links below for other ArcadeParlor versions:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove ArcadeParlor from your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
ArcadeParlor is a program by ArcadeParlor. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ArcadeParlor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ArcadeParlor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ArcadeParlor or simply click the Search field and type in "ArcadeParlor". If it is installed on your PC the ArcadeParlor program will be found very quickly. When you click ArcadeParlor in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ArcadeParlor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcadeParlor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arcadeparlor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ArcadeParlor\removal.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcadeParlor.
8. After removing ArcadeParlor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ArcadeParlor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcadeParlor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcadeParlor by ArcadeParlor from your PC, we are not saying that ArcadeParlor by ArcadeParlor is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ArcadeParlor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 19:03:02.127