ArcadeGiant is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall ArcadeGiant from your computerArcadeGiant
. Go over here
for more details on ArcadeGiant. You can get more details about ArcadeGiant at http://www.arcadegiant.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ArcadeGiant directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ArcadeGiant\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ArcadeGiant. The application's main executable file occupies 359.44 KB (368064 bytes) on disk and is named uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of ArcadeGiant. They take about 673.81 KB (689984
bytes) on disk.
- bkr.exe (105.44 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (359.44 KB)
- updater.exe (208.94 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall ArcadeGiant.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ArcadeGiant's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ArcadeGiant
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ArcadeGiant\Play ArcadeGiant Games.url
ArcadeGiant is a program by ArcadeGiant. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ArcadeGiant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ArcadeGiant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ArcadeGiant or simply click the Search field and type in "ArcadeGiant". If it is installed on your PC the ArcadeGiant app will be found very quickly. When you select ArcadeGiant in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ArcadeGiant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcadeGiant:
- The software company is: http://www.arcadegiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ArcadeGiant\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcadeGiant.
8. After removing ArcadeGiant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcadeGiant which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcadeGiant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ArcadeGiant by ArcadeGiant from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcadeGiant by ArcadeGiant is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcadeGiant in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:56:54.413