Arcade Race Crash
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Arcade Race Crash for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Arcade Race Crash from your systemMy Real Games Ltd
. You can read more on My Real Games Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.myrealgames.com/
to get more info about Arcade Race Crash on My Real Games Ltd's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Arcade Race Crash directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Arcade Race Crash by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Arcade Race Crash\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled game.exe and occupies 1.34 MB (1400832 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Arcade Race Crash. They occupy about 2.47 MB (2595017
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (1.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Arcade Race Crash is an application offered by the software company My Real Games Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Arcade Race Crash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Arcade Race Crash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Arcade Race Crash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Arcade Race Crash". The Arcade Race Crash app will be found automatically. After you click Arcade Race Crash in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Arcade Race Crash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Arcade Race Crash:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Arcade Race Crash\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Arcade Race Crash.
8. After uninstalling Arcade Race Crash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Arcade Race Crash which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Arcade Race Crash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Arcade Race Crash by My Real Games Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Arcade Race Crash by My Real Games Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Arcade Race Crash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:27:57.797