ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 from your systemArcSoft
. More info about ArcSoft can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\WebCam Companion 3 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled uWebCam.exe and it has a size of 548.00 KB (561152 bytes).
ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 contains of the executables below. They take 1.75 MB (1837824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ArcSendMail.exe (142.75 KB)
- ASDownloader.exe (76.00 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (388.00 KB)
- PhotoViewer.exe (544.00 KB)
- Utility.exe (96.00 KB)
- uWebCam.exe (548.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 version 126.96.36.1990
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3:
...click to view all...
ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 is a program released by ArcSoft. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3". The ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 app will be found very quickly. When you click ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3.
8. After uninstalling ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 by ArcSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 by ArcSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 22:25:25.310