ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2
ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 from your systemArcSoft
. Check out here
for more info on ArcSoft. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\WebCam Companion 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called uWebCam.exe and its approximative size is 812.00 KB (831488 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2. They take about 1.08 MB (1132032
bytes) on disk.
- ArcSendMail.exe (142.75 KB)
- uCheckUpdate.exe (150.75 KB)
- uWebCam.exe (812.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2. For more ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 is an application offered by ArcSoft. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2". If it exists on your system the ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 application will be found automatically. After you select ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2.
8. After removing ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 by ArcSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 by ArcSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 17:42:36.557