This page contains detailed information on how to remove ArcSoft Photo+ for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ArcSoft Photo+ from your systemArcSoft, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on ArcSoft, Inc.. ArcSoft Photo+ is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\PhotoPlus folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall ArcSoft Photo+ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\PhotoPlus\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. PhotoPlus.exe is the ArcSoft Photo+'s main executable file and it occupies about 1.67 MB (1752096 bytes) on disk.
ArcSoft Photo+ is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.53 MB (3702178
bytes) on disk:
- PhotoImport.exe (1.03 MB)
- PhotoPlus.exe (1.67 MB)
- PVAutoUpdating.exe (442.56 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (402.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.523
of ArcSoft Photo+. Click on the links below for other ArcSoft Photo+ versions:
ArcSoft Photo+ is a program marketed by ArcSoft, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove ArcSoft Photo+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ArcSoft Photo+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ArcSoft Photo+ or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcSoft Photo+". The ArcSoft Photo+ application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ArcSoft Photo+ in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ArcSoft Photo+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ArcSoft Photo+.
8. After removing ArcSoft Photo+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ArcSoft Photo+ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcSoft Photo+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ArcSoft Photo+ by ArcSoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ArcSoft Photo+ by ArcSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcSoft Photo+ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:23:22.260