You can find below details on how to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression from your systemArcSoft
. Take a look here
for more information on ArcSoft. ArcSoft MediaImpression is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression. The program's main executable file is titled MediaImpression.exe and it has a size of 266.50 KB (272896 bytes).
ArcSoft MediaImpression is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.12 MB (1175296
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckUpdate.exe (150.50 KB)
- MediaImpression.exe (266.50 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (244.00 KB)
- PhotoViewer.exe (316.00 KB)
- SlideShowPlayer.exe (112.00 KB)
- Sendmail.exe (58.75 KB)
The current page applies to ArcSoft MediaImpression version 22.214.171.1240
only. You can find here a few links to other ArcSoft MediaImpression releases:
...click to view all...
ArcSoft MediaImpression is an application released by ArcSoft. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ArcSoft MediaImpression using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ArcSoft MediaImpression or simply click the Search field and type in "ArcSoft MediaImpression". If it is installed on your PC the ArcSoft MediaImpression app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ArcSoft MediaImpression in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ArcSoft MediaImpression, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArcSoft MediaImpression.
8. After uninstalling ArcSoft MediaImpression, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcSoft MediaImpression that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcSoft MediaImpression using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression by ArcSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcSoft MediaImpression by ArcSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-02 03:39:35.980