ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum from your PCArcSoft
. Go over here
for more information on ArcSoft. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaConverter 4 Platinum folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MediaConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1,004.00 KB (1028096 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum. They take 1.35 MB (1417216
bytes) on disk.
- DownloadProfile.exe (244.00 KB)
- MediaConverter.exe (1,004.00 KB)
- Monitor.exe (136.00 KB)
The current page applies to ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\MediaConverter 4 Platinum
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\MediaConverter 4 Platinum\AddProfile.dll
- C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\MediaConverter 4 Platinum\Amc3Main.dll
- C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\MediaConverter 4 Platinum\Amc3PlugIn\AVCHDConverter\AVCHDConverter.dll
- C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\MediaConverter 4 Platinum\Amc3PlugIn\AVCHDConverter\UI\AVCHD_ControlBar.aui
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ArcSoft\AMCVersion\MediaConverter 4 Platinum
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ArcSoft\MediaConverter 4 Platinum
ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum is an application marketed by ArcSoft. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum". The ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum.
8. After removing ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum by ArcSoft from your computer, we are not saying that ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum by ArcSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 07:49:17.707