ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum from your systemArcSoft
. Go over here
for more information on ArcSoft. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaConverter 4 Platinum folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MediaConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1,004.00 KB (1028096 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum. They take 1.35 MB (1417216
bytes) on disk.
- DownloadProfile.exe (244.00 KB)
- MediaConverter.exe (1,004.00 KB)
- Monitor.exe (136.00 KB)
The current page applies to ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ArcSoft\AMCVersion\MediaConverter 4 Platinum
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ArcSoft\MediaConverter 4 Platinum
ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum is a program by the software company ArcSoft. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum". If it exists on your system the ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum application will be found very quickly. After you select ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum.
8. After removing ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum by ArcSoft from your computer, we are not saying that ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum by ArcSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ArcSoft MediaConverter 4 Platinum in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 07:49:17.707