ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2
ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 from your systemArcSoft
. Open here
for more details on ArcSoft. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\Magic-i Visual Effects 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2. Magic-i Visual Effects.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 380.00 KB (389120 bytes) on disk.
ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 533.00 KB (545792
bytes) on disk.
- LauncApp.exe (50.50 KB)
- Magic-i Visual Effects.exe (380.00 KB)
- uCamMonitor.exe (102.50 KB)
This web page is about ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 versions:
...click to view all...
ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 is an application offered by the software company ArcSoft. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2". If it exists on your system the ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2.
8. After removing ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 by ArcSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 by ArcSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 07:06:36.507