ArcGIS License Manager 10
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ArcGIS License Manager 10 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ArcGIS License Manager 10 from your computerEnvironmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\License10.0 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall ArcGIS License Manager 10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\License10.0\Support\ESRI.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named LSAdmin.exe and its approximative size is 2.15 MB (2254216 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with ArcGIS License Manager 10. They take about 10.87 MB (11401912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ARCGIS.exe (538.50 KB)
- ESRI.exe (524.00 KB)
- installs.exe (13.50 KB)
- lmgrd.exe (1.31 MB)
- lmtools.exe (1.76 MB)
- lmutil.exe (1.39 MB)
- LSAdmin.exe (2.15 MB)
- SoftwareAuthorizationLS.exe (2.69 MB)
The current page applies to ArcGIS License Manager 10 version 10.0.2800
only. You can find below a few links to other ArcGIS License Manager 10 releases:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ESRI\ArcGIS License Manager 10.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\FLEXlm License Manager\ArcGIS License Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ArcGIS License Manager 10
ArcGIS License Manager 10 is a program marketed by Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove ArcGIS License Manager 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ArcGIS License Manager 10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ArcGIS License Manager 10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcGIS License Manager 10". The ArcGIS License Manager 10 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ArcGIS License Manager 10 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ArcGIS License Manager 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcGIS License Manager 10.
8. After removing ArcGIS License Manager 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ArcGIS License Manager 10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcGIS License Manager 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ArcGIS License Manager 10 by Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcGIS License Manager 10 by Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcGIS License Manager 10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:13:05.127