ArcGIS Explorer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ArcGIS Explorer from your systemEnvironmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
. More info about Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. can be read here
. Detailed information about ArcGIS Explorer can be seen at http://www.esri.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Explorer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ArcGIS Explorer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcGIS\Support\ESRI.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called E3.exe and it has a size of 3.70 MB (3875248 bytes).
ArcGIS Explorer contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.04 MB (5288048
bytes) on disk.
- ApplicationConfigurationManager.exe (1.28 MB)
- E3.exe (3.70 MB)
- E3EmailHelper.exe (24.42 KB)
- esrizip.exe (26.42 KB)
- TextureCookerService.exe (14.92 KB)
The current page applies to ArcGIS Explorer version 10.0.1700
only. For more ArcGIS Explorer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ArcGIS Explorer from your PC:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Explorer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ArcGIS Explorer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ESRI\arcgis explorer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Explorer\AddressParser\AddressParserConfiguration.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Explorer\AddressParser\parser_andorra.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Explorer\AddressParser\parser_austria.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Explorer\AddressParser\parser_belgium.xml
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ArcGIS Explorer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ArcGIS Explorer\DisplayName
ArcGIS Explorer is a program offered by the software company Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase ArcGIS Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ArcGIS Explorer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ArcGIS Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcGIS Explorer". If it exists on your system the ArcGIS Explorer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ArcGIS Explorer in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ArcGIS Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcGIS Explorer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.esri.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcGIS\Support\ESRI.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ArcGIS Explorer.
8. After uninstalling ArcGIS Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ArcGIS Explorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcGIS Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ArcGIS Explorer by Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ArcGIS Explorer by Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcGIS Explorer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 05:06:03.473