ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager
This web page is about ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager from your systemEnvironmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
. More information on Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the application ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager can be seen at http://www.esri.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\License10.2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcGIS\Support\ESRI.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager's main file takes about 1.93 MB (2021240 bytes) and is named LSAdmin.exe.
The following executables are contained in ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager. They take 9.45 MB (9914064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ARCGIS.exe (1.60 MB)
- installs.exe (21.37 KB)
- lmgrd.exe (1.39 MB)
- lmutil.exe (1.60 MB)
- LSAdmin.exe (1.93 MB)
- SoftwareAuthorizationLS.exe (2.92 MB)
The current web page applies to ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager version 10.2.3552
ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager is a program offered by the software company Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager". The ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.esri.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcGIS\Support\ESRI.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager.
8. After removing ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager by Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager by Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:33:39.773