ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager
This web page is about ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager from your systemEnvironmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
. More information on Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the application ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager can be seen at http://www.esri.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\License10.2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcGIS\Support\ESRI.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager's main file takes about 1.93 MB (2021240 bytes) and is named LSAdmin.exe.
The following executables are contained in ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager. They take 9.45 MB (9914064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ARCGIS.exe (1.60 MB)
- installs.exe (21.37 KB)
- lmgrd.exe (1.39 MB)
- lmutil.exe (1.60 MB)
- LSAdmin.exe (1.93 MB)
- SoftwareAuthorizationLS.exe (2.92 MB)
The current web page applies to ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager version 10.2.3552
ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\License10.2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ESRI\ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager
ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager is a program marketed by the software company Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager". The ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager program will be found automatically. When you select ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.esri.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcGIS\Support\ESRI.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager.
8. After uninstalling ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager by Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager by Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ArcGIS 10.2.2 License Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:33:39.773