ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager
ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager from your PCEnvironmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.. You can get more details about ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager at http://www.esri.com
. Usually the ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\License10.2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArcGIS\Support\ESRI.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.91 MB (2003320 bytes) on disk and is named LSAdmin.exe.
ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.38 MB (9835728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ARCGIS.exe (1.59 MB)
- installs.exe (21.37 KB)
- lmgrd.exe (1.38 MB)
- lmutil.exe (1.59 MB)
- LSAdmin.exe (1.91 MB)
- SoftwareAuthorizationLS.exe (2.90 MB)
This data is about ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager version 10.2.3348
ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager is a program marketed by Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager". The ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager program will be found automatically. After you select ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.esri.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArcGIS\Support\ESRI.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager.
8. After removing ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager by Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager by Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcGIS 10.2 License Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:02:44.103