Aquitania (remove only)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Aquitania (remove only) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Aquitania (remove only) from your systemJenkatGames
. Additional info about JenkatGames can be found here
. More details about Aquitania (remove only) can be seen at www.jenkatgames.com
. Aquitania (remove only) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aquitania folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Aquitania (remove only) is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Aquitania\Aquitania_uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Aquitania.exe is the Aquitania (remove only)'s primary executable file and it takes circa 40.00 KB (40964 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Aquitania (remove only). They take 88.21 KB (90327
bytes) on disk.
- Aquitania.exe (40.00 KB)
- Aquitania_uninstall.exe (48.21 KB)
Aquitania (remove only) is a program marketed by the software company JenkatGames. Some people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Aquitania (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Aquitania (remove only) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aquitania (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aquitania (remove only)". The Aquitania (remove only) app will be found automatically. After you select Aquitania (remove only) in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Aquitania (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aquitania (remove only):
- The software company is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Aquitania\Aquitania_uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aquitania (remove only).
8. After removing Aquitania (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aquitania (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aquitania (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aquitania (remove only) by JenkatGames from your PC, nor are we saying that Aquitania (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aquitania (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 04:33:07.050