AquarioGest 4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AquarioGest 4 from your systemBF-Info
. You can read more on BF-Info or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to AquarioGest 4 at http://www.bf-info.com
. Usually the AquarioGest 4 program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AquarioGest 4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall AquarioGest 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AquarioGest 4\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. AquarioGest.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.71 MB (9130496 bytes) on disk.
AquarioGest 4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.62 MB (12180945
bytes) on disk:
- AquarioGest.exe (8.71 MB)
- AquarioGestAlarm.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (682.45 KB)
This page is about AquarioGest 4 version 4
AquarioGest 4 is a program by the software company BF-Info. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove AquarioGest 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AquarioGest 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AquarioGest 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AquarioGest 4". The AquarioGest 4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AquarioGest 4 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AquarioGest 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AquarioGest 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bf-info.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AquarioGest 4\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AquarioGest 4.
8. After uninstalling AquarioGest 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AquarioGest 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AquarioGest 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AquarioGest 4 by BF-Info from your computer, we are not saying that AquarioGest 4 by BF-Info is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AquarioGest 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 06:31:16.110