AquaBall is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AquaBall from your systemGamesGoFree.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GamesGoFree.com. Click on http://www.GamesGoFree.com/
to get more details about AquaBall on GamesGoFree.com's website. AquaBall is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\GamesGoFree.com\AquaBall folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing AquaBall is C:\Program Files\GamesGoFree.com\AquaBall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. AquaBall.exe is the AquaBall's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.69 MB (1768576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AquaBall. They occupy about 4.18 MB (4385602
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AquaBall.exe (1.69 MB)
- engine.exe (824.00 KB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- pfbdownloader.exe (38.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- framework.exe (888.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
AquaBall is a program offered by GamesGoFree.com. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase AquaBall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AquaBall from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AquaBall or simply click the Search field and type in "AquaBall". If it exists on your system the AquaBall program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AquaBall in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AquaBall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AquaBall:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GamesGoFree.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GamesGoFree.com\AquaBall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AquaBall.
8. After removing AquaBall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AquaBall which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AquaBall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AquaBall by GamesGoFree.com from your computer, we are not saying that AquaBall by GamesGoFree.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AquaBall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-01 07:40:41.820