Aqua Fish (remove only)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Aqua Fish (remove only) for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Aqua Fish (remove only) from your PCJenkatGames
. More info about JenkatGames can be read here
. Detailed information about Aqua Fish (remove only) can be seen at www.jenkatgames.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aqua Fish folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Aqua Fish (remove only) is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Aqua Fish\Aqua Fish_uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 58.01 KB (59402 bytes) on disk and is named Aqua Fish.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Aqua Fish (remove only). They occupy about 106.20 KB (108749
bytes) on disk.
- Aqua Fish.exe (58.01 KB)
- Aqua Fish_uninstall.exe (48.19 KB)
Aqua Fish (remove only) is a program released by JenkatGames. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Aqua Fish (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Aqua Fish (remove only) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Aqua Fish (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "Aqua Fish (remove only)". The Aqua Fish (remove only) app will be found very quickly. When you select Aqua Fish (remove only) in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aqua Fish (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aqua Fish (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Aqua Fish\Aqua Fish_uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aqua Fish (remove only).
8. After removing Aqua Fish (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Aqua Fish (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aqua Fish (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aqua Fish (remove only) by JenkatGames from your PC, we are not saying that Aqua Fish (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Aqua Fish (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 04:33:07.043