AppsHat Mobile Apps
AppsHat Mobile Apps is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AppsHat Mobile Apps from your PCSomoto Ltd.
. More information about Somoto Ltd. can be seen here
. AppsHat Mobile Apps is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AppsHat Mobile Apps folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. AppsHat Mobile Apps's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AppsHat Mobile Apps\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 67.65 KB (69275 bytes).
AppsHat Mobile Apps installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 67.65 KB (69275
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to AppsHat Mobile Apps version 220.127.116.11
only. For other AppsHat Mobile Apps versions please click below:
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove AppsHat Mobile Apps from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AppsHat Mobile Apps
AppsHat Mobile Apps is a program by the software company Somoto Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove AppsHat Mobile Apps is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AppsHat Mobile Apps from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AppsHat Mobile Apps or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AppsHat Mobile Apps". If it exists on your system the AppsHat Mobile Apps app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AppsHat Mobile Apps in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AppsHat Mobile Apps, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AppsHat Mobile Apps.
8. After uninstalling AppsHat Mobile Apps, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AppsHat Mobile Apps which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AppsHat Mobile Apps with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AppsHat Mobile Apps by Somoto Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AppsHat Mobile Apps by Somoto Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AppsHat Mobile Apps supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:22:13.440