You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 from your PCBeijing AJ Technology Co., Ltd
. Open here
for more info on Beijing AJ Technology Co., Ltd. Usually the ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ApplicationManager folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ApplicationManager\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 104.87 KB (107384 bytes) on disk.
ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 contains of the executables below. They occupy 104.87 KB (107384
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 version 2011.4.27.209
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.2\skin\resources\ja\locs\applicationmanager.lt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.2\skin\resources\neutral\locs\applicationmanager.lt
ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 is a program offered by the software company Beijing AJ Technology Co., Ltd. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209". The ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 program will be found very quickly. After you select ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209.
8. After uninstalling ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 by Beijing AJ Technology Co., Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 by Beijing AJ Technology Co., Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ApplicationManager 2011.4.27.209 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:12:36.267