Apple iTunes and Options
This info is about Apple iTunes and Options for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Apple iTunes and Options from your systemApple iTunes
. More information on Apple iTunes can be found here
. Apple iTunes and Options is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple iTunes and Options directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Apple iTunes and Options is C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple iTunes and Options\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.75 MB (1832448 bytes) on disk.
Apple iTunes and Options contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.75 MB (1832448
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (1.75 MB)
The current page applies to Apple iTunes and Options version 1.0
Apple iTunes and Options is an application released by the software company Apple iTunes. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Apple iTunes and Options is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Apple iTunes and Options with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Apple iTunes and Options or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Apple iTunes and Options". If it exists on your system the Apple iTunes and Options program will be found very quickly. When you click Apple iTunes and Options in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Apple iTunes and Options, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Apple iTunes and Options.
8. After uninstalling Apple iTunes and Options, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Apple iTunes and Options that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Apple iTunes and Options with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Apple iTunes and Options by Apple iTunes from your computer, nor are we saying that Apple iTunes and Options by Apple iTunes is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Apple iTunes and Options supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 18:56:21.300