Appandora 3.0.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Appandora 3.0.2 from your systemAnvsoft
. Take a look here
for more details on Anvsoft. Please follow http://www.appandora.com
if you want to read more on Appandora 3.0.2 on Anvsoft's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvsoft\Appandora folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Appandora 3.0.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvsoft\Appandora\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled appandora.exe and occupies 4.75 MB (4979712 bytes).
Appandora 3.0.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 52.38 MB (54920168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- aapt.exe (861.50 KB)
- action.exe (131.50 KB)
- adb.exe (1.35 MB)
- appandora.exe (4.75 MB)
- AppandoraDeviceService.exe (1.78 MB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (920.50 KB)
- devcon32.exe (62.29 KB)
- devcon64.exe (74.79 KB)
- DPInst32.exe (775.79 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (1,022.29 KB)
- SendSignal.exe (40.00 KB)
- SynciosDrvInstaller.exe (27.80 KB)
- uninst.exe (157.10 KB)
- drv32_repair.exe (15.52 KB)
- curl.exe (2.04 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.21 MB)
- MP4Box.exe (162.50 KB)
- mplayer.exe (16.68 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (12.50 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (4.88 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This data is about Appandora 3.0.2 version 3.0.2
Appandora 3.0.2 is a program marketed by Anvsoft. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Appandora 3.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Appandora 3.0.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Appandora 3.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Appandora 3.0.2". If it exists on your system the Appandora 3.0.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Appandora 3.0.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Appandora 3.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Appandora 3.0.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.appandora.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvsoft\Appandora\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Appandora 3.0.2.
8. After removing Appandora 3.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Appandora 3.0.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Appandora 3.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Appandora 3.0.2 by Anvsoft from your computer, we are not saying that Appandora 3.0.2 by Anvsoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Appandora 3.0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:19:15.553