AppName=Secure Delete 1.2
This page is about AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 from your computerAlex T.
. Check out here
for more info on Alex T.. More details about AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 can be seen at http://www.windowsuninstaller.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\SecureDelete folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 is C:\Program Files\SecureDelete\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and it has a size of 699.99 KB (716789 bytes).
The following executables are contained in AppName=Secure Delete 1.2. They occupy 699.99 KB (716789
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of AppName=Secure Delete 1.2.
If planning to uninstall AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AppName=Secure Delete 1.2:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\SecureDelete
- C:\Program Files\SecureDelete\ScDel64.dll
- C:\Program Files\SecureDelete\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Secure Delete_is1
AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 is an application marketed by the software company Alex T.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AppName=Secure Delete 1.2". If it exists on your system the AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AppName=Secure Delete 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AppName=Secure Delete 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.windowsuninstaller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SecureDelete\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AppName=Secure Delete 1.2.
8. After uninstalling AppName=Secure Delete 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 by Alex T. from your computer, nor are we saying that AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 by Alex T. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AppName=Secure Delete 1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:52:42.957