You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AppLock 1.0.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AppLock 1.0.0 from your PCTeknoPartner
. Go over here
for more details on TeknoPartner. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeknoPartner\AppLock folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AppLock 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeknoPartner\AppLock\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. AppLock.exe is the AppLock 1.0.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 460.00 KB (471040 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside AppLock 1.0.0. They occupy about 1.06 MB (1112030
bytes) on disk.
- AppLock.exe (460.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (625.97 KB)
The current web page applies to AppLock 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
AppLock 1.0.0 is an application offered by the software company TeknoPartner. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall AppLock 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AppLock 1.0.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AppLock 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AppLock 1.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the AppLock 1.0.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AppLock 1.0.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AppLock 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AppLock 1.0.0.
8. After removing AppLock 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AppLock 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AppLock 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AppLock 1.0.0 by TeknoPartner from your PC, nor are we saying that AppLock 1.0.0 by TeknoPartner is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AppLock 1.0.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-06 16:39:07.230