This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware from your PCCheckMAL Inc.
. More info about CheckMAL Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow https://www.checkmal.com/page/product/appcheck/
if you want to read more on AppCheck Anti-Ransomware on CheckMAL Inc.'s page. Usually the AppCheck Anti-Ransomware application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.54 MB (1617408 bytes) on disk and is labeled AppCheck.exe.
AppCheck Anti-Ransomware contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.63 MB (3805040
bytes) on disk.
- AppCheck.exe (1.54 MB)
- AppCheckB.exe (736.31 KB)
- AppCheckS.exe (1.03 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (349.22 KB)
The current web page applies to AppCheck Anti-Ransomware version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other AppCheck Anti-Ransomware versions:
...click to view all...
AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is an application released by CheckMAL Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AppCheck Anti-Ransomware from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AppCheck Anti-Ransomware or simply click the Search feature and type in "AppCheck Anti-Ransomware". If it exists on your system the AppCheck Anti-Ransomware application will be found very quickly. When you click AppCheck Anti-Ransomware in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AppCheck Anti-Ransomware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AppCheck Anti-Ransomware:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.checkmal.com/page/product/appcheck/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware.
8. After uninstalling AppCheck Anti-Ransomware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AppCheck Anti-Ransomware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AppCheck Anti-Ransomware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware by CheckMAL Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AppCheck Anti-Ransomware by CheckMAL Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 00:40:04.840