You can find below details on how to remove AppCheck Anti-Ransomware for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware from your systemCheckMAL Inc.
. Further information on CheckMAL Inc. can be seen here
. Please open https://www.checkmal.com/page/product/appcheck/
if you want to read more on AppCheck Anti-Ransomware on CheckMAL Inc.'s page. AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. AppCheck.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.54 MB (1616328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AppCheck Anti-Ransomware. They occupy about 3.62 MB (3800312
bytes) on disk.
- AppCheck.exe (1.54 MB)
- AppCheckB.exe (736.31 KB)
- AppCheckS.exe (1.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (349.22 KB)
The current page applies to AppCheck Anti-Ransomware version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AppCheck Anti-Ransomware:
...click to view all...
AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is an application released by CheckMAL Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AppCheck Anti-Ransomware or simply activate the Search field and type in "AppCheck Anti-Ransomware". The AppCheck Anti-Ransomware app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AppCheck Anti-Ransomware in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AppCheck Anti-Ransomware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AppCheck Anti-Ransomware:
- The software company is: https://www.checkmal.com/page/product/appcheck/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware.
8. After uninstalling AppCheck Anti-Ransomware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AppCheck Anti-Ransomware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AppCheck Anti-Ransomware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware by CheckMAL Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AppCheck Anti-Ransomware by CheckMAL Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 14:37:28.470