This info is about App Lid for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall App Lid from your systemLid
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Lid. App Lid is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\App Lid directory, subject to the user's choice. App Lid's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\App Lid\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . Uninstall.exe is the App Lid's main executable file and it occupies approximately 119.98 KB (122856 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with App Lid. They occupy about 119.98 KB (122856
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (119.98 KB)
This page is about App Lid version 220.127.116.11
only. For more App Lid versions please click below:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove App Lid from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\App Lid
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\App Lid-nv
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\App Lid
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\App Lid
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\App Lid
App Lid is a program by Lid. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove App Lid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete App Lid from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate App Lid or simply click the Search feature and type in "App Lid". If it is installed on your PC the App Lid application will be found very quickly. After you click App Lid in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding App Lid, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove App Lid.
8. After uninstalling App Lid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong App Lid that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing App Lid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove App Lid by Lid from your PC, we are not saying that App Lid by Lid is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove App Lid in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 13:25:56.280