Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 from your PCApollo Multimedia
. Check out here
for more details on Apollo Multimedia. Please follow http://www.xtodvd.com
if you want to read more on Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 on Apollo Multimedia's website. Usually the Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Apollo DVD Copy directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apollo DVD Copy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 752.00 KB (770048 bytes) on disk and is titled Apollo DVD Copy.exe.
Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.38 MB (1448730
bytes) on disk.
- Apollo DVD Copy.exe (752.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
The current page applies to Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 version 4.8.37
Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 is an application offered by the software company Apollo Multimedia. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 or simply click the Search field and type in "Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37". If it exists on your system the Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 program will be found very quickly. When you select Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xtodvd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Apollo DVD Copy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37.
8. After removing Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 by Apollo Multimedia from your computer, nor are we saying that Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 by Apollo Multimedia is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Apollo DVD Copy 4.8.37 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 22:27:09.383