Aplus Video Converter 7.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Aplus Video Converter 7.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Aplus Video Converter 7.0 from your systemAplus Software Inc
. More information on Aplus Software Inc can be seen here
. Detailed information about Aplus Video Converter 7.0 can be seen at http://www.tomp4.com/html/videoconverter.html
. Aplus Video Converter 7.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Aplus Video Converter folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Aplus Video Converter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Aplus Video Converter 7.0. VideoConvert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.54 MB (2658308 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Aplus Video Converter 7.0. They take 21.40 MB (22441601
bytes) on disk.
- klcodec.exe (18.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
- VideoConvert.exe (2.54 MB)
This data is about Aplus Video Converter 7.0 version 7.0
Aplus Video Converter 7.0 is an application offered by Aplus Software Inc. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Aplus Video Converter 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Aplus Video Converter 7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Aplus Video Converter 7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aplus Video Converter 7.0". If it is installed on your PC the Aplus Video Converter 7.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Aplus Video Converter 7.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Aplus Video Converter 7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aplus Video Converter 7.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.tomp4.com/html/videoconverter.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aplus Video Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aplus Video Converter 7.0.
8. After uninstalling Aplus Video Converter 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aplus Video Converter 7.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aplus Video Converter 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aplus Video Converter 7.0 by Aplus Software Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Aplus Video Converter 7.0 by Aplus Software Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Aplus Video Converter 7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 09:27:42.893