You can find below details on how to remove ApexSQL Refactor for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ApexSQL Refactor from your PCApexSQL, LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on ApexSQL, LLC. Detailed information about ApexSQL Refactor can be seen at www.apexsql.com
. ApexSQL Refactor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Refactor directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Refactor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ApexSQL Refactor. Registrator.exe is the ApexSQL Refactor's main executable file and it occupies approximately 33.00 KB (33792 bytes) on disk.
ApexSQL Refactor contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.35 MB (1416168
bytes) on disk.
- Registrator.exe (33.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.03.0276
of ApexSQL Refactor. Click on the links below for other ApexSQL Refactor versions:
...click to view all...
ApexSQL Refactor is a program released by the software company ApexSQL, LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall ApexSQL Refactor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ApexSQL Refactor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ApexSQL Refactor or simply activate the Search field and type in "ApexSQL Refactor". If it is installed on your PC the ApexSQL Refactor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ApexSQL Refactor in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ApexSQL Refactor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ApexSQL Refactor:
- The software company is: www.apexsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Refactor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ApexSQL Refactor.
8. After removing ApexSQL Refactor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ApexSQL Refactor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ApexSQL Refactor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ApexSQL Refactor by ApexSQL, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that ApexSQL Refactor by ApexSQL, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ApexSQL Refactor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 13:05:11.723