This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt from your PCApexSQL, LLC
. More information on ApexSQL, LLC can be seen here
. Click on www.apexsql.com
to get more facts about ApexSQL Decrypt on ApexSQL, LLC's website. ApexSQL Decrypt is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Decrypt directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. ApexSQL Decrypt's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Decrypt\unins000.exe. ApexSQLDecrypt.exe is the ApexSQL Decrypt's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.02 MB (1068008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ApexSQL Decrypt. They occupy about 2.39 MB (2506704
bytes) on disk.
- ApexSQLDecrypt.exe (1.02 MB)
- Registrator.exe (32.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.03.0034
of ApexSQL Decrypt. For more ApexSQL Decrypt versions please click below:
ApexSQL Decrypt is an application marketed by the software company ApexSQL, LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase ApexSQL Decrypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ApexSQL Decrypt or simply click the Search feature and type in "ApexSQL Decrypt". If it exists on your system the ApexSQL Decrypt application will be found automatically. When you select ApexSQL Decrypt in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ApexSQL Decrypt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ApexSQL Decrypt:
- The web site of the program is: www.apexsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Decrypt\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt.
8. After removing ApexSQL Decrypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ApexSQL Decrypt which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ApexSQL Decrypt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt by ApexSQL, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that ApexSQL Decrypt by ApexSQL, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 13:03:41.050