ApexSQL Compare is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ApexSQL Compare from your computerApexSQL, LLC
. Further information on ApexSQL, LLC can be seen here
. Please follow www.apexsql.com
if you want to read more on ApexSQL Compare on ApexSQL, LLC's web page. ApexSQL Compare is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Compare folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Compare\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ApexSQL Compare. ApexSQLCompare.exe is the ApexSQL Compare's primary executable file and it occupies close to 607.48 KB (622056 bytes) on disk.
ApexSQL Compare is composed of the following executables which take 1.97 MB (2063312
bytes) on disk:
- ApexSQLCompare.exe (607.48 KB)
- Registrator.exe (32.00 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.01.0025
of ApexSQL Compare. Click on the links below for other ApexSQL Compare versions:
ApexSQL Compare is an application offered by the software company ApexSQL, LLC. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall ApexSQL Compare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ApexSQL Compare with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ApexSQL Compare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ApexSQL Compare". The ApexSQL Compare app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ApexSQL Compare in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ApexSQL Compare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ApexSQL Compare:
- The publisher is: www.apexsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Compare\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ApexSQL Compare.
8. After uninstalling ApexSQL Compare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ApexSQL Compare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ApexSQL Compare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ApexSQL Compare by ApexSQL, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that ApexSQL Compare by ApexSQL, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ApexSQL Compare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 13:03:41.040