ApexSQL Backup is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ApexSQL Backup from your system2017 ApexSQL LLC
. You can read more on 2017 ApexSQL LLC or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to ApexSQL Backup at www.apexsql.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Backup directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing ApexSQL Backup is C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Backup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ApexSQL.Backup.UI.exe is the ApexSQL Backup's main executable file and it takes around 1.51 MB (1587688 bytes) on disk.
ApexSQL Backup installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.62 MB (6938664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApexSQL.Backup.Agent.exe (238.48 KB)
- ApexSQL.Backup.AgentUpdater.exe (214.48 KB)
- ApexSQL.Backup.UI.exe (1.51 MB)
- ApexSQLBackup.com.exe (264.50 KB)
- ApexSQLBackupAgent.exe (3.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.05.0129
of ApexSQL Backup.
ApexSQL Backup is a program by 2017 ApexSQL LLC. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ApexSQL Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ApexSQL Backup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ApexSQL Backup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ApexSQL Backup". The ApexSQL Backup app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ApexSQL Backup in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ApexSQL Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ApexSQL Backup:
- The software company is: www.apexsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Backup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ApexSQL Backup.
8. After uninstalling ApexSQL Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ApexSQL Backup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ApexSQL Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ApexSQL Backup by 2017 ApexSQL LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that ApexSQL Backup by 2017 ApexSQL LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ApexSQL Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 11:46:20.290