ApexSQL Backup Agent
You can find below details on how to remove ApexSQL Backup Agent for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ApexSQL Backup Agent from your system2017 ApexSQL LLC
. Further information on 2017 ApexSQL LLC can be found here
. More information about the app ApexSQL Backup Agent can be seen at www.apexsql.com
. ApexSQL Backup Agent is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Backup Agent directory, depending on the user's choice. ApexSQL Backup Agent's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Backup Agent\unins000.exe. ApexSQL.Backup.Agent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 238.48 KB (244200 bytes) on disk.
ApexSQL Backup Agent installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.76 MB (1842616
bytes) on disk.
- ApexSQL.Backup.Agent.exe (238.48 KB)
- ApexSQL.Backup.AgentUpdater.exe (214.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.05.0129
of ApexSQL Backup Agent.
ApexSQL Backup Agent is a program by the software company 2017 ApexSQL LLC. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove ApexSQL Backup Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ApexSQL Backup Agent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ApexSQL Backup Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "ApexSQL Backup Agent". If it exists on your system the ApexSQL Backup Agent program will be found very quickly. After you click ApexSQL Backup Agent in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ApexSQL Backup Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ApexSQL Backup Agent:
- The web site of the program is: www.apexsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Backup Agent\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ApexSQL Backup Agent.
8. After removing ApexSQL Backup Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ApexSQL Backup Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ApexSQL Backup Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ApexSQL Backup Agent by 2017 ApexSQL LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that ApexSQL Backup Agent by 2017 ApexSQL LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ApexSQL Backup Agent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 11:46:20.280